thesimplethingsinlife


Thursday, December 15, 2005
The MEME for Scotty and Mel!

Ok Scotty, you tagged me! I WILL answer the questions but I won't play the tag game on this one. (will explain why later) Hope you like my answers!

What were you doing 10 years ago? Let's see...Ten years ago I had a three year old daughter that took up most of my daytime hours. I was a stay at home mom (and still am, sort of) and I enjoyed every day playing with baby and getting together with other mom's like me. Hubby and I were separated just before I got pregnant and ten years ago we were still working on getting our shit together in our relationship. Ten years ago I had a pretty boring life, some owuld say that anyway, and today isn't all that different for me. I'm still a stay at home mom that just happens to have a couple of side jobs cleaning offices on weekends and coaching baby girls cheerleading squad.

What were you doing 1 year ago? One year ago I spent most of my time taking care of my ailing parents. Dad had just recovered from heart surgery and mom had many health issues that she is still dealing with to this day. I live right beside my parents so it was up to me (since sister of mine is a bitch and has NOTHING to do with helping my parents at all) to take care of them. I was also in the middle of big family holiday drama that left us all walking on eggshells with each other. (No different than this year! Glad it's almost over!)

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Popcorn
2. Chocolate
3. Pepperoni, right out of the package
4. Oreo Double Stuff Cookies
5. Toast and Peanut Butter

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics: I can name probably 100 or more that Stevie Nicks and Fleetwood Mac have done that I know every word to. Same as Heart. And who doesn't know every word to Paradise By The Dashboard Light By Meatloaf? I can even do the sports commentary perfectly and on beat! I am a fanatic when it comes to music, Music is my life! I know the lyrics to Many Many Many Many songs. Go to your favorite Music downloading site and find "Otto Titsling" by Bette Midler (Soundtrack from "Beaches") and listen to the words. It's a riot and will make you all smile! Baby Girl and I can sing it together perfectly! YAY! I liked this question...makes me feel very smart!

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Buy a new home for Hubby and I first, Baby Girl second, Parents and Parent's in- law third, then if I was still a millionare I'd buy for the rest of the extended family.
2. Trips Trips Trips! I'd go see every destination I've ever wanted to see. I've never been further south than R.I and that was just for a funeral, and never been north further than Quebec. Would have a difficult time flying so this thing to do would be a difficult one.
3. Would make sure baby girl was financially set for the rest of her life.
4. I'd put millions away for after retirement age.
5.I would adopt at least five or six kids from third world coutries and give them all the love they crave and make sure they live the high life!

Five bad habits:
1. Doubting my self worth and self confidence
2. Not exercising enough
3. Eating junk food.
4. Having a controlling nature
5. Not knowing when to let things just GO

Five things you like doing:
1. Blogging/Chatting
2. Listening to music
3. Having Sex (which is something I haven't enjoyed for almost 20 years! Long story and will explain either in email or a chat with you but probably won't blog about it...Kinda personal)
4. Cooking/Baking/Eating Basically anything to do with good food!
5. Oh, and did I mention Having Sex!

Five things you would never wear again:
1. Stilhettos (sp?)
2. Prarie Skirts (not good on a short person)
3. Plaid Pants
4. Baseball shirts with something dumb ironed onto them! (Can't believe I did that in HIGH SCHOOL! WHAT WAS I THINKING?)
5. Baseball Caps...I look terrible in ANY hat!

Five favorite toys:
1. My Computer
2. My Kayak
3. My vibrator
4. I miss my video games...the real ones in the arcade, not these ones on X-Box and such!
5. And my favorite toy at the moment is hubby's private parts! (as I said, if you want details on this you'll just have to ask)

There's your damned MEME Scotty and Melody! Took me forever but it's done! Hope you enjoyed it!